cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nando
Newcomer I

Cybersecurity Assessments in Mergers and Acquisition

Dear community,

I would like your precious help with supportive documents and playbook, opinions and guideline about a M&A that is happening on my current company. I do work on a financial institution so the cybersecurity threat and assessment need to be done.
I’m struggling a little bit finding the right resources in order to create a document containing the strategy, cybersecurity risks, assessment and checklist for the merge until the finalization and future company.
Any help it is more than welcomed.

Kind Regards

4 Replies
Caute_cautim
Community Champion

@nando   Apologies for leaving you in the /dev/null situation for the past couple of weeks.

I found an IBV Insights reports, which may hold some guidance for you.

Also googled around and asked :  https://pages.sharevault.com/resources/checklists-21?_ga=2.163004159.271460557.1650891306-71729396.1...

Try these for starters.

Regards

Caute_Cautim

Caute_cautim
Community Champion

@ElwynI would extend that slightly by stating the executive board and the Shareholders responsible for the fiduciary health of the organisation.

Regards

Caute_Cautim

ericgeater
Community Champion

In my previous role, I had to write this up from scratch.  Most of my work dealt with technical elements, so naturally there's a lot of networking, ERP, defense strategies, and strategies to upgrade and homogenize to a uniform network.  Therefore, there's not a lot of GRC strategy in my documents.

I'll find them tonight, sanitize them, and send you a DM copy of what I used.  maybe it could help.

--
"A claim is as good as its veracity."
cJAY
Newcomer I

Eric,

If you still have the sanitized document, I would love to read them. Thanks in advance. 

jay