Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maddiemanley
ISC2 Team

Join the "Ask Me Anything" Forum with the Center on May 22nd and 23rd!

Are you in the cybersecurity space seeking school, career and volunteer advice? You’re in the right place!  

Join the Center for Cyber Safety and Education on LinkedIn on May 22nd and 23rd for an Ask Me Anything forum where you can post any questions you have about cybersecurity schooling, careers, or volunteer opportunities. ISC2’s Academic Partnerships Executive, Angela Coletta Acevedo, will be answering your questions for 48 hours on LinkedIn. Learn more about Angela below:

Angela Coletta-Acevedo is our new Academic Partnerships Executive at ISC2. She is responsible for establishing partnerships with colleges and universities in the United States with the ultimate goal of getting more people credentialled in cybersecurity. Prior to ISC2, Angela spent 15 years in higher education administration. She worked for the Department of Higher Education in Massachusetts, managing the states’ dual enrollment grant. She also spent several years as a Director of Graduate Admissions and Recruitment at Boston University.

We hope that you will join us on May 22nd and 23rd for this incredible opportunity! Follow us now on LinkedIn to learn more.  

https://www.linkedin.com/company/center-for-cyber-safety-and-education/ 

2 Replies
Debby_
Viewer II

Great!!  Following right away. I’m in Entry-level in Cybersecurity and I’m also looking out  for projects I can do to build my Portfolio. I would appreciate if someone can point me to the right direction. 

maddiemanley
ISC2 Team

Hi! Fantastic! Feel free to ask her any questions you would like regarding that topic 🙂