Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnmacinnis
Newcomer I

Global Invitation to Join (ISC)^2 Silicon Valley September zoom meeting.

Hello (ISC)^2 members around the world!   Since Covid-19 forces us to hold our meeting virtually for now, I would like to take the opportunity to invite colleagues from chapters around the world to join us. In addition to the world class speaker, we have a virtual round table  for members to network and get to know each other.   Our next meeting is September 8 and I would love to see you there. More information below.

John MacInnis

President- (ISC)^2 Silicon Valley Chapter

Zoom meeting information.
When: Sep 8, 2020 06:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAlcemvrjMjHNeD4LLHXc7IY1MGHGdssqnm
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

September 8 Speaker:

Gideon Rasmussen – Cybersecurity Program Maturity

Bio: Gideon Rasmussen is an Information Security Consultant with 20 years of experience in corporate and military organizations. Gideon has designed and led programs including Information Security (as a CISO), PCI - Payment Card Security, Supplier Assessment, Application Security and Information Risk Management. Gideon has authored over 30 information security articles. He is a veteran of the United States Air Force, a graduate of the FBI Citizens Academy and a recipient of the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional award. Gideon has also completed the Bataan Memorial Death March (4 occurrences). His websites are www.gideonrasmussen.com and www.virtualcso.com.

Abstract: Program Maturity - Cybersecurity and Operational Risk Management

Business executives leverage cybersecurity programs to understand residual risk. That helps them make informed decisions to mitigate risk to an acceptable level. This session provides guidance to improve program maturity in stages. A risk-prioritized approach can be used to obtain funding.

0 Replies