Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tim_ISC2
ISC2 Team

Security Congress Recordings now Available

If you were an "All Access Pass" registrant (or speaker) at (ISC)2 Security Congress, you are now able to access the recordings of the sessions that we have.

How to Access

• Attendees have had to create an account via the mobile app or the session website here. https://www.eventscribe.com/2017/ISC2/
  • If there isn't an account, one can still create one.
  • Their login information may not be the same as the one they registered with. This was up to the registrant to add in this information.
  • If a recording is missing, the speaker/presenter either did not agree to let us record or that session was not recorded. Here is what the icon appears like on the website if there is a recording.
    image001.png
  • Once they click any of the icons above, it will appear like this on the specific session. They can click and choose. A new browser tab will open up the file type selected.image002.png
4 Replies
mhurley131
Newcomer I

Will the keynote video recordings be released at some point?

Tim_ISC2
ISC2 Team

They will be and I'm checking with A/V to find out when those recordings will be made available.

CoreyO
Newcomer II

Will there be any whitepapers and/or powerpoints?

Kind Regards
CoreyO

Never let the Fear of striking out stop you from playing!!! - Babe Ruth

Every Strike out brings me closer to the next Home Run!!! - Babe Ruth
Tim_ISC2
ISC2 Team

Slides from Congress are posted. You would need to have been an "all access" pass holder in order to access these files.