Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newcomer II

CPEs for Security Cogress 2019

Has anyone else gotten their CPEs for the 2019 Security Congress?

"Dance like no one is watching, E-mail like it may one day be read aloud at a deposition."
7 Replies
Community Manager

Re: CPEs for Security Cogress 2019

Hello @MDWtheTall! Yes, we have added CPEs for everyone who registered using their (ISC)2 member ID #.  If you didn't register w/your ID #, you'll have to enter those CPEs yourself. Feel free to copy/paste from the Congress website to get the information you need for submitting! 

http://congress.isc2.org/

Highlighted
Newcomer II

Not only did I register with my ID, I also spoke three times at the conference. I will add the CPE's manually.
"Dance like no one is watching, E-mail like it may one day be read aloud at a deposition."
Highlighted
Community Manager

I'm looking into this now!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Please let me know if there's anything outstanding with your CPEs from Congress. I worked with the events team to review your account and it should be good now. 

Highlighted
Newcomer II

Thank you very much for your attention to this. Everything seems to be in order.
Highlighted
Viewer III

My CPEs haven't shown up either.  I keep checking, but it looks like something is wrong.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Mitch7262 - can you private message me your member ID # and the email you used to register for Congress? I can check with the folks who worked on CPEs about this.