Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tim_ISC2
ISC2 Team

2018 Security Congress Attendees - How to Download Slides from Congress

2018 Security Congress Attendees - Below, please find information on how to download the slides from the presentations that were delivered at the event. The instructions below will enable you to download from either the mobile app or the desktop version (Please note - this is the same login information. Once an account is created for one platform, you will be able to access the other. Account creation is required for download and only Security Congress attendees will be able to access)

Mobile App:

• In the app store, search & select: ISC2 Security Congress
    • This will launch the download for the general Security Congress app (not specific to any year)
  • Within this container app, search: ISC2 Security Congress 2018
  • Click “Create Account”
  • Enter event code: SC2018
  • Select Schedule and search for the session you want to download the PPT for
  • Select the View Slides button in the bottom right corner of the session screen
  • *If View Slides does not appear than this PPT was not made available for the session

Desktop browser:

• Visit webpage here - https://www.eventscribe.com/2018/ISC2/
  • Click Login from the top right corner
  • Registrant either logs in with session website/mobile app credentials or clicks Create an Account to get Started.
  • The page will then redirect the registrant to the home page
  • Hover over Browse Schedule and they can choose how they want to view their sessions.
  • Click on a session that they want to get the PPT for and then it will have a blue button that says Slides 
  • The PDF will then download to the browser as a PDF. They can choose to save it down to their computer if they choose from there.
  • *If View Slides does not appear than this PPT was not made available for the session
4 Replies
James
Contributor I

Awesome!  Thanks for the instructions @Tim_ISC2

triplett
Newcomer I

I still can't download slides.  "Slides" is grayed out.  I've contacted tech support and they will not help.  I've tried different browsers.  Someone else said tech support fixed their account so they could get the slides, so I tried creating another account.  My new account has the same problem.

Tim_ISC2
ISC2 Team

Okay, to clarify a few items:

1. You were a registered an attendee of Security Congress this year correct?

2. You've contacted Cadmium Support and when you say say they "will not help" is it that they haven't gotten back to you or some other issue (they can't find you in the system or something like that)?

Feel free to contact me directly at tgaron@isc2.org and I can continue to try and get this resolved for you. 

Daniel-Nash1
Newcomer III

Thank you!

I look forward to pulling them down and reviewing them.