cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdewal
Newcomer II

stuck and no support from ISC2

Hi ISC2

I am stuck in a situation where I am not getting any help from ISC2 and not sure what to do. Passed my CCSP exam on May 15, 2019. I have been trying to submit my online endorsement application ever since but getting an error. I contacted ISC2, Hongkong because I am in Melbourne Australia and only their working hours permit a phone based conversation. I was told that I have multiple profiles on the ISC2 website that's why I am getting the error. Hongkong requested a profile merge from the US team. A few days later I was told that profiles have been merged and I was clear to submit my online endorsement application but I encountered the same error. Informed the HongKong team and they relayed the error to US team. I heard back from them that it's fixed and I should try again. Same error again. 

Last time when I checked with Hongkong team they told me that they are waiting on the US team. It was weeks back. I am not sure what to do now. I am stuck here. I am getting good support from Hongkong team but my problem is still unsolved. 

Can anyone help me here?

Cheers 

1 Reply
amandavanceISC2

@sdewal Thank you for your post. Please email me from your primary email on file and include your candidate ID number and any information you have regarding this case and I will check into this for you.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

avance@isc2.org