Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JinWook
Viewer

have you ever seen 'cisspkorea.or.kr'???

i live in korea and i took a cissp before 7years.

but cisspkorea website is so disappoint!

article was oldest (ex. 2013,2011....)

We dont search any information this site...

i paid amf for 7years but i dont take something from isc2 ... nothing

i wish what we need, and many conference um anyway

i think 'cisspkorea.or.kr' that no way....

please change better comuunitry i wish

2 Replies
DAlexander
Newcomer III

I recommend sending an email to the point of contact for that chapter, Hye-Seong Seo, at general@cisspkorea.or.kr.  Sounds like a great opportunity for someone like yourself to become the chapter webmaster!

Hazel
ISC2 Former Staff

Dear Jin Wook,

Firstly, thank you for being an (ISC)² Member and participating on our (ISC)² Community.

We shall forward your feedback to the (ISC)² Korea Chapter and also encourage them to update the website.

For updated localized information regarding member benefits or CPE opportunities etc. - I would like to direct you to (ISC)² official Naver Café  and (ISC)² section on Boannews (보안뉴스), both of which are maintained and updated by (ISC)².

In addition, we have also started to make available education content in Korean through the (ISC)² APAC Secure Webinar channel. Our next webinar in Korean is scheduled at 3pm Korea time, Jan 10, 2018 titled  “국내외 보안관제솔루션 시장과 Best Practice”. Please feel free to register with the given link if you are interested in it. All previous webinars are also available to view at https://www.isc2.org/News-and-Events/Webinars/APAC-Webinars

We also recognize that many of our credential holders do not realize that they have opted-out to receive communication from (ISC)². We send out a quarterly newsletter in Korean which lists news, CPE opportunities and member updates. Please double check your contact preference setting to ensure that you are receiving the newsletter. To opt-in to receive the newsletter and information on CPE opportunities at the contact preference setting, please tick Yes for “Face to Face Networking” and “Education”. The next Korean e-newsletter will be released on 25 January 2018

Please do contact me at hhung@isc2.org or my Korean speaking colleague, Eunbin Kim at ekim@isc2.org and we will be happy to walk you through the member portal and answer any questions that you may have.

Again, thanks for your feedback.

Hazel Hung

Member Services Manager, APAC