Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashish2_sapra2
Newcomer I

error when posting CPEs

Starting this weekend, I started observing error message "Required fields are missing: [Group]", being reported while adding any CPEs.

I am following the following steps:

1. Select NO for "Have the CPEs been fulfilled by ISC2?

2. Select a CPE type as "Education"

3. Select "Education courses and seminars".

4. Entering all the details and uploading an evidence pdf file.

5. Clicking on Save and Continue

6. Select the specific Group A domains

7. Submit and then get the error "Required fields are missing: [Group]"

Please assist if anyone else has seen this and what is the resolution?

Regards,
Ashish

12 Replies
ashish2_sapra2
Newcomer I

Any updates? I realize that this has been the case for more than a month and none of the CPEs submitted in August show up.

How long does ISC2 take to resolve this?

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@AlecTrevelyan wrote:

I posted about an issue I have been encountering with the CPE portal recently here:

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Member-Support/Manually-Added-CPEs-Not-Appearing/m-p/26218#M5257

In summary I needed to select at least one domain from each of my certifications or my CPE submission would just disappear without a trace or any notification something had not worked correctly.

I've just tested again and I can submit CPEs just fine as long as I select at least one domain from each of my certifications. If I don't do that, instead of my CPE submission disappearing, it now gives the error you're describing (see screenshot below).

The badge system on here says you hold the CSSLP, so our situations are different in that respect, but similar in that neither of us fits the more standard profile of someone who holds only the CISSP, so I'd wager that has something to do with it.

@Kaity - Hi Kaity - can you feed this back to the team investigating the CPE portal issues please?

cpe-group-error.png

I am no longer seeing this error message when submitting CPEs against only one of my certifications (which was the only time I used to see it), so this appears to be fixed now!

Kaity
Community Manager

This should be fixed now. Apologies for the issues.