Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cyberlocc
Viewer

Work Experience Requirement

Hello I was wondering for some more details for the Work Experience reqs for the CISSP. 

I worked under a non security title, as a "Property Manager" however in that role, I also doubled as the sole Network Admin. I built, maintained and administered the business network, which also acted as a intermediary ISP for residents (40 of them). It was a one man shop, so everything from configuration to maintence was all me, Firewall, IDS system, SIEM, Traffic Logging, Web Servers, all of it. So there is many places the domains could apply, I did this for 11 years. 

However, and this is really my question. I seen some posts here about what consitutes "Proof" as like W2s, however I was an IC, so I dont have W2s. I could get a letter, and I have tax documents, but the letter wouldnt be on Letterhead its a small business. Is there any way to provide proof in this context that could be applicable? Best that could come close to "Letterhead" would be they have Carbon Receipts, like 5x7 with a letterhead on them, so would have to be hand written letter. 

Thanks in Advance. 

To be clear, this is meant for a ISC2 endorsement, I dont have a Endorser. 

1 Reply
JMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@cyberlocc Thank you for contacting ISC2 via this Community board. I will send you a private message.