Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VoidRealms
Viewer

Updated expiration date after paying annual fees?

CISSP is required for my job.

At the end of my 3 year period, and have way more CPEs than I need. Just paid my AMF and am in good standing, the question I have is how long does it take to show the updated expiration date?

Last time I went through this I had to give my employer daily updates and it took ISC2 a few months to get me an updated expiration date on my certificate?

3 Replies
JKWiniger
Community Champion

I don't have an exact answer, but I did just pay mine. My guess would be that it would be on or shortly after my cycle ends. Which for me is April 30...  Has anyone noticed the timing who has paid lately?

John-

Kaity
Community Manager

It should update overnight online for a new digital certificate, with a new physical certificate going out in the mail (roughly 12 weeks from renewal to receiving). However, if your online dates are still wrong, please contact membersupport@isc2.org with your ID # and they can fix this for you. 

emb021
Advocate I

See Kaity's answer on this thread.

I just went thru this at the end of February.  My new expiration date was updated within that timeframe.

I guess I'll see if I get my physical cert in that timeframe, especially considering what's going on...

---
Michael Brown, CISSP, HCISPP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CDPSE, GSLC, GSTRT, GLEG, GSNA, CIST, CIGE, ISSA Fellow