cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alex_wirtz
Viewer

Updated AMF and Certification cycle are not updated

Hi,

just updated my CPE and paid the current AMF. I just took a screenshos of the payment summary but received no Invoice, Email nor is my AMF status updated. 

Same applies to the CPE. My certification cycle ended Jul 19. I updated all my recent earned CPE but also the ones I earned after Jul 19 are shown in the previous cycle. I would have expected a new cycle

Furthermore my certification is not updated, however I need this for the job. 

Kindly ask someone from support to checke

Thanks 

Alex

5 Replies
JoePete
Advocate I

I noticed some funky things in my CPEs too. It seems like some just disappeared. Also, the dashboard is not very helpful (although it is pretty). Seems to be an example of taking something that worked but was simple and then decreasing functionality by trying to make a better - or at least more graphically appealing - mousetrap. Not the worst thing in the world.

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @alex_wirtz Just wanted to make sure it's been a day since you paid your AMF? The dashboard updates overnight. I've still sent your info to our support team, though, in case it's been that long and there's an issue on the back end - and also to look into the CPE portal item you mentioned. 

alex_wirtz
Viewer

Thanks to both of you. AMF was indeed updated overnight.

Could anyone explain how to get into the new certification cycle / a new certificate ? 

I also discovered a little bug. I'm holding CISSP and CCSP. When I click on CISSP Active Transcript, the CCSP one is opened. 

However that just a minor issue, I need the new certificate for an upcoming interview. Any advise ? 

isc2.JPG

JoePete
Advocate I

And here is my gripe, given @alex_wirtz screenshot, the dashboard shows percent. Upon initial login the CPEs show more intelligently - X CPEs remaining - but then any other time you try to see this information, even on your transcript, the best you can get is a percent, which really isn't as useful as the knowing the numbers. Listen, I think it is fair to say, and this is borne out in any group picture from an infosec chapter meeting, we security folks tend not to be all that concerned about appearances.

Kaity
Community Manager

I've shared your notes about the dashboard with our team.