Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gkarthika
Viewer

Unable to pay first AMF due to SAML error

Hello, I have a completed application and trying to pay my AMF but stuck at the SAML error page. Tried different browsers, changed password - is there a solution to this and how can I complete the payment and certification please? Tried calling the support number too but did not get far. 

13 Replies
Coldspring84
Newcomer I

I have the same problem, and did the same steps but it was not working... I wrote to them yesterday, but I haven't got any answer yet.
CISSP, SSCP, ISO27K LA
Peridot88
Viewer II

I also have the same problem with my first AMF payment. I sent an email to membersupportapac@isc2.org on April 2 but I have not received any reply yet. It would be very helpful if this SAML error could be resolved soon.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Peridot88 @gkarthika @Coldspring84 

It seems several of you are experiencing the same error. Unfortunately, your community username is separate from your member ID account so we cannot fix based on the information provided here. Please send an email to membersupport@isc2.org that includes: the issue you are experiencing, your Member/Candidate ID #, and your contact information.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance. 

ISC2 Community Manager
checho
Viewer II

Hello, 

I am trying to pay the AMF and the website is not working. I sent 4 mails to the membersupport@isc2.org and membersupportlatam@isc2.org and I didn't receive an answer. Can you please help me on this?

Coldspring84
Newcomer I

Dear Andrea,

When I wrote to the support I provided all my details: ID number, primary and secondary email addresses, everything,what troubleshooting steps a took as an end-user, even attached some screenshots... But despite these facts I did not got any answer.
CISSP, SSCP, ISO27K LA
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Coldspring84 @checho can you please email me your Member ID, full name and email address through this platform? I'll check in with member services for you. 

ISC2 Community Manager
gkarthika
Viewer

Thank you @AndreaMoore , appreciate your response! I have emailed the group. Stay safe!

ctoledoc
Newcomer I

Dear Andrea

I am getting this problem too. Do you have an email where I can send you my profile information in order to help me?.

Thank you very much

Carlos 

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@ctoledoc 

For assistance, please contact Member Support Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET
+1-866-331-ISC2(4722)
+1-727-785-0189

or email: membersupport@isc2.org

ISC2 Community Manager