Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahmadgilani
Viewer

Unable to pay AMF with card from Pakistan

Hi, I am unable to pay my first annual membership fee for associate membership. I tried using different cards VISA and Mastercard both and my online payment option has been temporarily removed. Looking at the previous posts this seems like a common issue. Is there an alternative to that, or any fix?

3 Replies
jaustin
ISC2 Team

Hello, 

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble making your payments at the moment. We have advised the member support team in your area to reach out and provide assistance. 

Please contact us directly at 852-2850-6951 or 852-2850-6959 or email us at membersupportapac@isc2.org

should you have any questions.

We look forward to resolving your issue as quickly as possible and appreciate your patience with this matter. 

Thank you for being a valued member with ISC2.

Sincerely, 

John Austin

Manager, Global Customer Experience 

sarajamal
Viewer

@ahmadgilani wrote:

Hi, I am unable to pay my first annual membership fee for associate membership. I tried using different cards VISA and Mastercard both and my online payment option has been temporarily removed. Looking at the previous posts this seems like a common issue. Is there an alternative to that, or any fix?

Hi, I am facing the same issue.

mariatirado
Community Manager

Hello, We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble making your payments at the moment. Please contact our support team directly at membersupport@isc2.org