Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tayyeb
Newcomer I

Unable to pay AMF with Card

I am facing issue today where I tried couple of cards multiple times to pay AMF. However I keep getting the following error.

"Transaction declined, please review your credit card information and try again or use a different card."

Support shall be appreciated. Could there be issue with card processing?

I have also rechecked the entered information and the cards are also fine.

Thank you

9 Replies
jaustin
ISC2 Team

Hello, 

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble making your payments at the moment. We have advised the member support team in your area to reach out and provide assistance. 

Please contact us directly at 852-2850-6951 or 852-2850-6959 or email us at membersupportapac@isc2.org

should you have any questions.

We look forward to resolving your issue as quickly as possible and appreciate your patience with this matter. 

Thank you for being a valued member with ISC2.

Sincerely, 

John Austin

Manager, Global Customer Experience 

tayyeb
Newcomer I

Dear Support team,

The issue still persist, as I cannot pay AMF through any of my Cards.

I have tried using cards of reputable banks however it is getting declined.

The same cards are otherwise fine on other online websites.

Swift support shall be appreciated. I have to AMF before month end.

Please share other options available to pay AMF.

Thank you

jaustin
ISC2 Team

Hello, 

We do apologize for the inconveniences that you are experiencing with making your payments at this time. 

We have notified member support in your area to reach out to you to provide assistance.

Sincerely, 

John Austin

Manager, Global Customer Experience 

Shannon
Community Champion

@tayyeb, I recently paid my AMF with no issue, so I suggest you create a support request directly with ISC2 support, AFTER confirming that this is not likely to be related to your bank / cards, by ensuring things like the following: -

1. Regarding you successfully using the your card on other sites, did the amounts there equal to / exceed the AMF? (Banks sometimes let you set limits for different kinds of transactions. If your bank offers this, make sure the limits aren't exceeded by the AMF amount --- if yes, you may want to change this)
  2. Ensure that your bank doesn't impose any restrictions on the use of its cards / transaction amounts or the like, based on the payee / protocols used, etc. 

After confirming this --- supplemented with transcripts / screenshots etc. --- you can tell ISC2 support that the problem is most likely on their side.

Finally, try someone else's card --- if the payment continues to fail, you'll have more for ISC2 support, but if it goes through this time, you can suspect that it may be relevant to something on your side. Good luck!

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
Er_TapanJatakia
Newcomer III

I am facing the same issue. I have tried performing the same transaction via cards issued to my friends and relatives as well but the same error. It has already been 2 Business Days since the issue started to get flagged and no one from ISC2 has contacted me at email address.

Failed_Transactions.png

--
Er. Tapan Jatakia (C.Eng.)
Cell: +919664332984
Email: tapan_ditu_17.20@outlook.com
Homepage: https://linktr.ee/ertapanjatakia
Tawanda1
Viewer

I am facing the exact same problem and i am in dire need of the certification @isc2 @Shannon @jaustin i tried several cards to no avail.

Shannon
Community Champion

@Tawanda1, I usually contact ISC2's support on their portal, after which <membersupportapac@isc2.org> gets back to me on my registered email address --- & our correspondence then continues from there until the case is closed.

(In other words, I don't contact them directly via email, but 1st reach out to their support on the portal & wait for a response on my email address)

@jaustin, could you confirm whether incoming mails to membersupportapac@isc2.org that aren't coming in as replies are perhaps being automatically blocked on a gateway for security reasons?

Last but not least, @Tawanda1, if you currently lack membership & can't use their portal, you might consider providing your email address here for ISC2 to whitelist, assuming that's needed...

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Tawanda1 

Please reach out to our team at https://www.isc2.org/contact-us. 

They might be able to provide you with an alternate payment method. 

ISC2 Community Manager
acoutinho
Viewer II

Same problem here. Are others having issues with the isc2 payment system?