Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newcomer II

Unable to pay AMF using Card option

My  application for CISSP endorsement ( Member ID: 731965) has been reviewed and completed.
I had already paid the AMF of $50 for the Associate CISSP and for renewing the CISSP, I had to pay $75 only. When I try to pay my AMF, I'm unable pay by card.

Pls do let us know the solution for this issue ASAP.

I've never had such a pain in getting the following certifications PMP, TOGAF, ASQ-CMQ/OE, OCM, CCP, PMI-ACP, ITIL. Whereas for the CISSP, in spite of the hardwork (both mental and physical) and patient waiting for 6 weeks, the overall experience has been very unhappy due to the poor support system.

note: I've already sent separate emails to Amanda Vance(avance@isc2.org) and membersupport@isc2.org.
10 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Unable to pay AMF using Card option

I'm looking into this!
Highlighted
Newcomer II

Thank you for the prompt response.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Of course! I have a ticket in. I should have an update in the morning. I will private message you with details.
Highlighted
Newcomer II

Greatly appreciate it. !!!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Good morning! Would you be able to send screenshots of the issue? You can either PM me or email. keagle@isc2.org 🙂
Newcomer II

Hi Kaity,

Very Good Morning to you.

I've sent you a PM and also an email from my personal email address with the screen shots of the AMF payment issue using Card.

Hope it helps in identifying the issue and a better remedy is provided ASAP.

Thanks & Regards

Sathya

Highlighted
Newcomer II

Hi Katy,

Thanks a lot for your follow up on the issue and greatly appreciate the same.

As per your advice I checked with my bank (Citibank) and they’ve mentioned that due to a security glitch in the merchant website they’re unable to approve the payment process.

Can I ask my known ones in the US to pay the AMF by check or a wire transfer on my behalf? If so please let me know the details of the same.

Thanks & regards

Sathya.

Note: I've sent an email in this regard to the member support and yourself.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Yes, they can pay on your behalf by mailing a check to:

(ISC)² ATTN: Finance
311 Park Place Blvd, Suite 400
Clearwater, FL 33759

Be sure they include all of your member information along with the payment method. 

Highlighted
Viewer II

I am having the same issue. Looks like outside US credit cards are not acceptable on this payment gateway. Requesting you to share another payment gateway since I do not have any known person in US who can make the payment on my behalf.

Thanks, Harmeet

Candidate ID# 768243