Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcnj
Newcomer I

Unable to login via Internet Explorer

Anyone else having issues logging into the member site using Internet Explorer?

Ever since the recent changes, I'm not able to login.   Chrome/Firefox are fine.

12 Replies
Caute_cautim
Community Champion

My only comment is great that you have the capability to self diagnose the situation.  Often these days, with no disrespect to you or any one else participating.  Sometimes, many people find it very hard to do any self diagnosis at all, and have expectations that others will resolve their problems.   Having a "thinking" for yourself ability is a absolutely essential ingredient to problem solving or having a go before requesting advice.

Regards

Caute_cautim

amandavanceISC2

@denbesten Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have relayed this information to the appropriate team. As a workaround, some browsers may work in incognito/private mode for the time being. I apologize for any inconveniences.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

baphilli
Viewer II

Same here.  I was finally able to login via Chrome. IE just sits there after I enter my credentials.  I can however do a 'forgot password' process, reset to the SAME password and login via IE.  That works only for that current session and when I logout, I'm back to square one, but can repeat the forgot password process again successfully. 

I am running Windows 7, installed the latest version of IE from Microsoft, deleted cache, history and cookies and any traces of past isc2.org activity, but still no resolution.