cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blakebourgeois
Newcomer I

Unable to complete next step for approved application

Good morning, everyone.

On Friday, Aug 9th at 5:30 AM I receive notification that my CISSP application was reviewed and complete. The email, and the endorsement website, show to go to isc2.org/dashboard to continue.

The isc2.org/dashboard page is blank for me. After reading around, some mention one issue is that the AMF has not been paid--the maintenance fee page also does not load.

I figured I'd give it a few days to populate but it seems like something may be off. Please let me know if I'm missing a step or if there is something I need to do to continue. I'd like to pay my membership fee and get officially certified! Thanks!

5 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

I'm looking into this! I'll private message you when I have information.
blakebourgeois
Newcomer I

Thanks! Greatly appreciated!

burt
Viewer II

I am experiencing the same issue. I received the Review Completed email this morning, but my Dashboard is not indicating a change in my certification status. I have also paid my AMF in full for my Associate status, but the dashboard tells me there is an outstanding balance.

Kaity
Community Manager

Got your PM! I've put in a ticket to our team for this issue.
blakebourgeois
Newcomer I

Good morning, everyone--

Kaity was looking into this but it appears she hasn't been online since Tuesday. It's been a week since I received my approval and my dashboard still doesn't appear and I cannot pay my first membership fee to complete my certification. 

I was hoping someone could check in and give me a status update. If I need to provide additional information or if there is anything I need to try, please let me know.

Thanks!