cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bgsc
Newcomer I

Unable to add CPEs - Domain

Hello,

I'm unable to add new CPEs through the portal. I can select a date and category. However, I am unable to select a domain or progress past the third step. I'm presented with the following "CPEs cannot be added outside of the certification term" when I try to add CPEs between 2019 and 2021. I've tried different selections of categories and dates and receive the same error. Further, the "Back" and "Save Draft" buttons fail to work.

My certification is close to expiring and I need to add my CPEs. I've reached out membersupport@isc2.org and have not received a response.

Please advise.

Active Member Status

bgsc_0-1627941010854.png

Step 1 - Date Selection

bgsc_0-1627952699138.png

Step 2 - Category Selection

bgsc_1-1627952758290.png

Step 3 - Domain Selection (FAILED)

bgsc_1-1627941142000.png

bgsc_2-1627941248522.png

25 Replies
TomPowerCISSP
Viewer

I have the same issue. 

DavidMDAndrea
Viewer

Hello ISC2 Support Team,

Having the same issue of "CPEs cannot be added outside of the certification term" along with my fellow security colleagues. 

Hoping this gets resolved as soon as possible, as I only have 17 days left to submit my remaining credits. 

Screenshot 2022-09-13 220211.png

Shiro
Viewer III

Facing the same issue.

shruthipatil510
Viewer II

facing same issue... I see the issue reported since a year, has anyone got a solution for this

chet_cissp
Viewer

Same error here. Looks like a lot of us are in the same boat - must be a system wide issue.

lcherryholmes
Viewer II

I have the same problem. I did a bit more digging I used the Member Verification link and put in my last name and ID number. It said my CISSP had expired so many years ago now. This made me think someone had caused my good standing "Dues paid and CPE credits in line with the requirements, to be revoked. I am not going to EVER re-take the CISSP exam. I am sure no one would want to.

It is AWESOME to see everyone here having the same problem. This means it's a major problem and not just me.

Good luck everyone!
hgiljr
Viewer II

Same here, having the exact issue.  Looks like issue has been pending since 2021.

rjohnson1230
Viewer II

I'm having the same issue as well

scott_swalling
Viewer II

I am also experiecing the same issue and was wanting to check existing CPEs have been entered to the lists. But I am unable to access the CPE lists either.  Clearly a big issue with the service at present.

Also sent and email.

scott_swalling
Viewer II

Hi, it seems to be a wider issues as many can add or access their CPE details.