cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bgsc
Newcomer I

Unable to add CPEs - Domain

Hello,

I'm unable to add new CPEs through the portal. I can select a date and category. However, I am unable to select a domain or progress past the third step. I'm presented with the following "CPEs cannot be added outside of the certification term" when I try to add CPEs between 2019 and 2021. I've tried different selections of categories and dates and receive the same error. Further, the "Back" and "Save Draft" buttons fail to work.

My certification is close to expiring and I need to add my CPEs. I've reached out membersupport@isc2.org and have not received a response.

Please advise.

Active Member Status

bgsc_0-1627941010854.png

Step 1 - Date Selection

bgsc_0-1627952699138.png

Step 2 - Category Selection

bgsc_1-1627952758290.png

Step 3 - Domain Selection (FAILED)

bgsc_1-1627941142000.png

bgsc_2-1627941248522.png

25 Replies
mtheo
ISC2 Team

@bgsc Thank you for posting and I do apologize for the difficulty you are experiencing with entering your CPE data. Also I apologize for the delay, or slow communication, you were receiving. Thank you for sharing your screenshots, I tasked someone from my team to contact you to continue with assisting you, and they will share your screenshots with our IT Team to diagnose the issue. I also tasked someone on my team to email you today, 8/03, to ensure you are aware that we are continuing to assist you and will do so until the matter is fully resolved/fixed.
vinaybus1
Viewer

I am facing the same issue. Did you find any resolution from the support? Thanks in advance.

mdittamo
Viewer

I'm seeing the same thing.  I submitted a separate ticket, but is there any resolution?  I'm unable to add CPEs. 

FalseAlarm
Viewer

I am unable to add CPEs with the same error message.

JoeFresch
Viewer

I am also unable to add CPEs.  Called and left email for support.  Shows active membership on ISC2.org but expired on Credly due to CPEs.  I have a backlog to enter... stuck now.  Need help.

mikelauth
Viewer

I have the same issue. I contacted member support. Even tried different browsers from different OS

Solrac029
Viewer III

I am having the same issue as @bgsc . I am trying to upload my training certificates to close out my CPEs and am getting the following error message "CPEs cannot be added outside of certification term"

Solrac029_0-1663103368024.png

I am still within the current certification term, see figure below.

Solrac029_1-1663103429011.pngSolrac029_2-1663103488244.png

Can someone help resolve this to avoid going past my current cycle?

Thank you in advance!

ogaga
Viewer II

Same problem for me, trying to register CPEs. What is the way forward to resolving this issue?

darhall108
Viewer II

Same problem here. Good to know I'm not the only one, at least.