cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rubenc
Newcomer I

Unable to Pay for Certification Annual Maintenance Fee

ISC2 Team,

I’ve been trying to pay for my annual maintenance fees for over a month and I’, unable to do so. I’ve been using the different credit card and all keep getting credit card declined – I’ve verified my credit card information and still no luck.

I’ve verified with my credit card company and there are no declined transactions against my credit card – can you help?

Thanks

Ruben

7 Replies
zyu
Newcomer I

Hi @rubenc

I got same problem with standard instructions to clear cache and use credit cards issued by another bank?

Is your problem fixed?
rubenc
Newcomer I

No, still having the same issues

zyu
Newcomer I

I am still experiencing the same problem as well. 😞

Customer Support informed me that the other way to make the AMF payment will be through wire transfer.

Let me know if you like to have the bank wire transfer detail. (was told that for wire transfer, any bank charges will be borne on my end)

rubenc
Newcomer I

No, not yet. All I get is that the ticket is being work

rubenc
Newcomer I

@mtheo  - I'm unable to pay for my Annual Maintenance fee-  can you help? I even got a new credit card and still the same problem.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@rubenc 

I'm pleased to hear your situation was resolved by working with our member support team. Thank you for your patience. 

ISC2 Community Manager
Jack88
Viewer II

Yeah, I have been trying to pay for the CC certification, it isn't working, it generates a broken link window and doesn't accept payment as of 8/31/22.