Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

UPDATE: Member Dashboard Is Available

The Member Dashboard, CPE and AMF Portals are online now. 

Thank you for your patience. 

If you have any issues with your specific account, please contact Member Services at:  https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us

ISC2 Community Manager
4 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Everything looking tickety-boo again!

All icons a uniform size, all headline figures 100% correct, and all individual transcript entries visible and correct!

OliverC
Newcomer II

I'm afraid I can't quite share the enthusiasm about the Member Portal being back up.

For a week now, I have been trying to pay may AMF for my next CISSP term. Since the maintenance, the authentication workflow for the credit card payment appears to be broken.

OliverC_0-1604480827634.png

The error shows regardless of whether I access via laptop or mobile and irresepective of whether I am at home,in the office, or in my mobile provider's network.

I have been trying this every day since Friday and sometimes the error does change into a SalesForce sign-in form, but the it reverts back to this. So it does look like this is being worked on.

Nevertheless, can anyone give an estimate on when this will be fixed? I do reather urgently need a certificate for my new 3 year term rather urgently and my attempts to contact the EMEA membership team have so far not been successful.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@OliverC 

Someone from Member Support will reach out to you. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

ISC2 Community Manager
OliverC
Newcomer II

Thanks Andrea. Problem has been identified and is being solved.