Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zyu
Newcomer I

Transaction declined - tried multiple cards until the online payment option was removed

ISC2 Team,

Understand there is a problem paying maintenance fees online based on the posts in the Member Support.

I’ve been trying to pay for my annual maintenance fees for over a month and it is now past due in grace period.

I’ve been using the different credit cards and all keep getting credit cards declined. then I got big red warning box indicating that due to multiple declined transaction, my online payment option has been removed.

Can you help on this?

Thanks,

James

8 Replies
mtheo
ISC2 Team

Hello @zyu
Sorry to learn of the issue you are experiencing when attempting to pay your AMF. From your account, I see that one of our Advisors emailed you instructions on how you can take steps to resolve this. If you are continuing to struggle with paying your AMF, please respond to the email sent you about 8 hours ago. Thank you.
zyu
Newcomer I

Hi @mtheo,

Thanks for the reply.

I did receive emails with instructions, such as clearing caches, using another bank issued credit cards.

I actually did all those methods mentioned before with no luck, as the result my online payment option was removed due to multiple transaction failure.

Dec-8, I have freshly installed Edge Browser on my Lenovo PC to access the ISC2 website for AMF payment with all visa credit cards issued by different banks, but still can not go through.

I then switched to my Macbook using Safari Browser to access the ISC2 website for AMF payment with my visa credit cards (issued by different banks) again. But still no luck and because of multiple failures again, the online payment option was temporarily removed again.

I have no more credit cards left to try. Is there other online options available, such as Paypal or Apple Pay?

P.S: all those visa credit cards are constantly using for online payment for Amazon, Taobao and etc without any problem.

kishor_k8
Newcomer I

Did this issue resolved ? i got the same error .Due to repeated failed attempts, your online payment option has been temporarily removed. Our team has been informed and will be in touch within two business days. We will contact you via the primary email address on your member account.

Kishor
jaustin
ISC2 Team

Hello Kishor, 

We are so sorry that you are having trouble with making your payments. Please contact regional member support in your area to receive assistance and find out about additional payment option possibilities. You can reach the member services team in your area by contacting +44 203 960 7800 or emailing membersupportemea@isc2.org

We look forward to servicing your needs and assisting you further. 

Sincerely, 

John Austin

Manager, Global Customer Experience 

kishor_k8
Newcomer I

thanks

Kishor
scia2005
Viewer

Good morning, when accessing the page to make the AMF payment, a message appears below:
An error occurred while loading your AMF payment. Please contact member services if you continue to receive this message.

And when trying to make the payment, it shows the error

"Transaction declined, please review your credit card information and try again or use a different card."

Please ask for help, I have already sent 2 emails to membersupport@isc2.org, but I have not received any response. I need to make an urgent payment. And as I am in Brazil it is not possible to make a call to the phone numbers provided by isc2
saray
Viewer II

Currently, I am trying to purchase the training for CSSLP through Visa Card, but I always got "Your payment got declined"

I tried with many different cards and browsers but still no luck.

Does anyone help assist with this, please?

Thank you.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

For assistance, please contact Member Support Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET
+1-866-331-ISC2(4722)
+1-727-785-0189
membersupport@isc2.org
or reach out to your local office: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us 

ISC2 Community Manager