cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CK_Daniel
Viewer III

Single sign on error when paying for my first AMF

Dear all,

I know there is some issue regarding to the "Pay by Card" option for paying AMF but I am not receiving any responses from member support / customer support, and I would really like to complete my associate status shortly.

So far I only have an ID called "ISC2 User Profile Confirmation  ISC2:00015615", and my certificate ID for CISSP. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Attached screenshot for the error.err.png
Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Daniel

15 Replies
carlosquijas
Newcomer I

Hi Samantha, 

same problem here trying to pay my AMF, I get the SAML assertion validation error. 

Could you please help me with my profile so I can pay?

Thanks a lot in advance. 

Carlos 

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @carlosquijas - give us a call and we can help (or you can email membersupport@isc2.org) ... +1-866-331-4722

NBW
Viewer II

Hi all,

I'm getting the same error when attempting to pay my initial AMF via bank card. I also contacted support with no avail unfortunately.

Apart from contacting directly those mentioned in the precedent post in this thread, is there another workaround or support process to try out?

Thx!

Kind regards

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @NBW - you emailed MemberSupport@isc2.org and didn't get a reply? Can you please PM me with the email address you used to contact them and roughly when you reached out? I'll get a request into the queue for someone to contact regarding this issue. 

Jaredrem
Viewer II

Hi!!!

I am the same problem. I can´t pay my first AMF to complete my membership. Could you please support me?

I send a e-mail to Member Support, but I received an automatic reply.

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @Jaredrem - if you got the automatic reply, you are in our queue to fix the issue. Member Support will reach out when you can try to access your account again.