Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bmarburger2010
Newcomer I

Single Sign-On Error

Can’t view digital certs, get the error below. Seems like something I would have to reach out to ISC about but just wanted to see if anyone else has had, and was able to resolve this error. Thanks

“We can't log you in. Check for an invalid assertion in the SAML Assertion Validator (available in Single Sign-On Settings) or check the login history for failed logins.”

I’ve tried:
Mobile and desktop
All different browsers
Cleared cache
Reset password
15 Replies
denbesten
Community Champion

That sounds like something you will need to contact membersupport to get fixed. Do keep in mind that their offices follow banker's hours.

I continue to have authentications failures (as earlier reported), but with a different error message.  You might try the workaround I have mentioned.

amandavanceISC2

@bmarburger2010 I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing. Please feel free to email me directly and I will have a ticket submitted for you for the SSO error.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

avance@isc2.org

senghenggoh
Viewer II

Hi Amanda,

I am having the same issue as well. Will you be able to help me?

Thank you.

bmarburger2010
Newcomer I

Hey,
My problem was that I wasn’t aware there are no digital certificates for associates. Until you’re completely certified ISC2 offers no certificate.

If that’s not your error you can reach out to the admin above. She was a lot of help
senghenggoh
Viewer II

Hi,

Actually I am already completely certified. Just don't know why I still got this error after trying it for days. 

Yes I will email Amanda and hope that I will be able to pay membership and print my digital cert.

Thanks for your message. 🙂

EMeuSwiss
Viewer

Dear All,

I have the same error when trying to pay my fist annual Fee. This is frustrating not to be able to complete the last step of this long certification process...

I already sent a mail to the support but no response at this stage..

Emmanuel

EMeuSwiss
Viewer

Exact error message for me is (I am already logged on the web site) :

We can't log you in. Check for an invalid assertion in the SAML Assertion Validator (available in Single Sign-On Settings) or check the login history for failed logins.

amandavanceISC2

All,

If you are receiving the SSO/SAML error, please email me at avance@isc2.org and I will work to update your profile.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

am4zzing
Newcomer I

Hi Amanda,

Same here, could you help me with please?

Sincerely,
Yuri