cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rukshana
Viewer II

Seeking Advice on ISC2 Exam Candidate ID Error Resolution

Hello everyone, 

I'm reaching out to the community today in search of some guidance regarding an issue I've encountered with the ISC2 exam registration process.

I've come across a persistent error stating a mismatch in the Candidate ID, and despite my best efforts to resolve this through the official support channels, the issue remains unaddressed. I've also noticed that I'm unable to edit the Candidate ID field directly to correct it. 

Has anyone else faced a similar problem? If so, how were you able to resolve it? Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, as I'm keen on completing this step to move forward with my certification journey.

Thank you. 

3 Replies
mariatirado
Community Manager

Hey @Rukshana, thanks for reaching out. Can you please contact examadministration@isc2.org to receive further assistance on this? Thanks. 

Rukshana
Viewer II

Yes I emailed them. Thank you for your time 🙂

CBMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@Rukshana Thank you for reaching out through the Community Board. I see your issue has been resolved as of yesterday, and you should be able to complete your exam registration.
If you are still having difficulty, please reach out to examadministration@isc2.org as was suggested by @mariatirado