Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oddglukkon
Newcomer I

Salesforce SAML Assertion Validator

Sent 2 emails, 1 on 5/15 and one on 5/21 to member support but have receive nothing back. Sending another one today.  I receive the error of "We can't log you in. Check for an invalid assertion in the SAML Assertion Validator (available in Single Sign-On Settings) or check the login history for failed logins".

I tried it again today to no avail. I am unable to submit CPE's.  Thankfully I paid the AMF's for 3 years.  I would really like to have this fixed.

7 Replies
tamklotz
Viewer

I have the exact same problem, very frustrating!!!

oddglukkon
Newcomer I

I finally received an email stating:

Thank you for your email.

"I apologize that you’re having difficulty getting into the CPE portal. I sent an email to my technical team to correct the SSO error. I will send an email to inform you of the update.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me."

If this system has been online for as long as I am seeing in this forum, I would have thought that all of the accounts would have been gone through and repaired before now.  But I am guessing someone has been waiting just to see who was broken.  So now I am waiting on an email to tell me my account is fixed.

verowgnr
Viewer

Having the same issue.  Sent email more than a week ago.  Just tried to call support.  After making me hold it went to anonymous voice mail with just an extension number.  Left a message.  This is very frustrating.  This error has been their for weeks.  At least there should be a message posted that they are working on the error.  Glad to see this post so I know that it is not just me experiencing the error.

oddglukkon
Newcomer I

I sent 3 emails, roughly once per week before I got a reply.  I still do not know if I got the reply for the email or posting here.  Mine does work now.  Good luck to you.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Emails used to be subject to at least a 2 week response time - sounds like that hasn't improved!

Please note, the SAML error is not a system wide issue that is affecting everybody, even though it seems to affect a high number of people.

If you are facing this issue you will need to contact Member Services to have it resolved on your account.

As ever, if you need to contact Member Services, and you don't want to wait 2+ weeks for a response to your email or voicemail, my advice is always to call them and keep calling them until you actually speak with someone.

oddglukkon
Newcomer I

Thanks for the reply.  My account in now good and interfacing.  Take care.

kistel
Viewer

I bumped into this in October. I thought it's just a transient error, but the issue persisted over a couple of days so I contacted member services, and as a result got it fixed for my account in a day or so (thanks!). I have no information about how many people this affects but it seems it's been around for a while.