Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ferdinand
Viewer

SSCP Learning Materials

I am new in here and I am planning to write SSCP as I am moving into the security world but I need support for learning videos or pdf to prepare and write the exam. 

email: kpielehferdinand@rocketmail.com

4 Replies
gil600221
Newcomer I

Hi,

Just curious on your credentials for writing an exam for (ISC)2 and something such as important as the SSCP exam. If you need to go research through video's and pdf files on what to put into the SSCP exam, then maybe your not qualified to write the exam, unless its your own practice exam in order to put this practice exam into the public domain and allow others to use your personal exam for practice? Besides, I am sure that a panel of more then one person rewrites the (ISC)2 exams.

Just use the SSCP exam objectives and go from there.

Good Luck!

Gilbert

SSCP, MCP, IT

JKWiniger
Community Champion

@gil600221 I think you have made the mistake I did a while back here. In some countries they say "write the exam" where we say "take the exam" Changes the context of the message.

John-

dcontesti
Community Champion

Have you checked out these materials?  https://www.isc2.org/Certifications/SSCP/Webcast-Series?utm_campaign=H-HQ-sscp-webcast-series&utm_so...

Might provide an insight for you on the SSCP.

Regards

gil600221
Newcomer I

Why would I need that SSCP information or guide for? I already have my SSCP certification since 2019