cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
veryriskyrisk
Viewer II

SAML error when trying to pay Maintenance Fee

Hey!

I've sent an email to membersupport@isc2.org on Tuesday but nobody responded, not even acknowledgment from automated ticketing system or so.

Any hints on resolving this? I get assertion error when trying to pay membership fee with cc.

Any hints welcome,

matgebipgbnmkfhnklg.png

38 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

Sharing your info w/our support team. They'll be in touch!
makin
Newcomer I

I am getting the same issue. Could you put in a ticket for me as well?

miannella
Viewer

Hi, I've had the same issue since the beginning of my certification path. I had to pay my AMF by wire transfer to bypass the problem, but I still can't register CPEs or even access the training platform.

Any chance this can be solved once and for all?

Is there anyone actively working on fixing these issues? They all look the same, so something has gone very wrong with the migration mentioned here: https://www.isc2.org/report-issue .

Can we have a clear picture of what's happening and what we, as members, can do to help resolve our problems as quickly as possible?

Thanks.

Eclipse
Newcomer I

Hi I just passed my CISSP exam yesterday and received the email today which asks me to proceed with my endorsement.

I noticed that there is a prompt to make payment on my dashboard to complete the associate status.

I tried to pay the AMF for Associate but encountered the same error. Can this be fixed?

Or is it easier if you can provide me with wire transfer instructions for sending money to US from other countries?
Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @Eclipse and @miannella - I've shared your information with the support team for help this morning. They should be in touch directly with an update. I apologize for this issue. 

Eclipse
Newcomer I

Hi @Kaity 

I was attempting to pay periodically the whole day and noticed that at some point it showed me a screen to login to salesforce and it prompted me to answer a security question. I was filled with hope when I saw that but after filling in the details and clicking next, the same error greeted me :(.

I will wait for the support team to contact me then. Hoping for the good news. I just want to give you guys my money! Smiley LOL

Pezacide
Viewer II

I am having the similar issue, whenever i try to pay the maintenance fee and get redirected to the home page. i emailed the support yesterday but have heard nothing.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Emails and voicemails still take a couple of weeks to get a response. If you need to speak to them, call them and keep calling until you speak to someone.

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @Pezacide - I've sent your information to the manager of the support team to get someone working your case today. They'll reach out directly with an update when they have one. 

luconsky
Viewer II

I have the same problem. Could someone help me put a ticket for me too?