cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
veryriskyrisk
Viewer II

SAML error when trying to pay Maintenance Fee

Hey!

I've sent an email to membersupport@isc2.org on Tuesday but nobody responded, not even acknowledgment from automated ticketing system or so.

Any hints on resolving this? I get assertion error when trying to pay membership fee with cc.

Any hints welcome,

matgebipgbnmkfhnklg.png

38 Replies
Neal1231
Viewer II

Yeah, I've been checking periodically because I need to pay my initial fee and I've had the same problem as you OP.

veryriskyrisk
Viewer II

Thank you Kaity, support representative contacted me and I was able to pay the fee.
Kaity
Community Manager

If anyone else has this issue, please feel free to call Member Support directly to pay. They can bypass the error.

+1.866.331.4722
chia
Reader I

I registered a account on “salesforce”.

During the registration process, enter some information that I am interested in.

After a few days, I received a customer service call, and asking my needs.

I Say...

I Just want pay Maintenance Fee..., but the error message appears again and again...

I don’t know why, I can pay the next day. 

navzen2000
Newcomer II

Hi,

I am seeing the same error. Can anything be done to fix it ASAP?

Would appreciate if the any moderator can put a ticket in for me and followup on this.

Thanks,

Naveen

Certificate/ID Number: 723531Error on Card Payment pageError on Card Payment page

CraginS
Defender I

@veryriskyrisk wrote:

Hey!

I've sent an email to membersupport@isc2.org on Tuesday but nobody responded, not even acknowledgment from automated ticketing system or so.

Any hints on resolving this? I get assertion error when trying to pay membership fee with cc.

@veryriskyrisk @navzen2000 @chia @Neal1231 

Just Mail a Check for AMF!

D. Cragin Shelton, DSc
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
My Blog
My LinkeDin Profile
My Community Posts
navzen2000
Newcomer II

@CraginS: I am afraid this solution does not work for me. CISSP is an international certificate, and there needs to be a fully functional online platform to enable folks from different parts of the world apply for membership with ease. For instance am situated in India, and it is unfair for (ISC)2 to further expect me to wait on an international posting platform turn around to avail my certification, after having cleared the process including the waitout period. Hope am able to appeal to your empathy here. Atleast, (ISC)2 can facilitate the certificate upfront keeping the membership postponed to a timeline when it has a fully functional system available, to relieve the current situation we all are facing 😞
CraginS
Defender I

@navzen2000 wrote:
@CraginS: I am afraid this solution does not work for me. CISSP is an international certificate, and there needs to be a fully functional online platform to enable folks from different parts of the world apply for membership with ease. For instance am situated in India, ..

Naveen,

I fully understand, the challenge. (ISC)2 does have two offices outside of USA. According to the Contact page at

https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us#accordion-ec0be5accd8a4a36a5dbbcd3adb5307b

You can get member support from  the offices at

(ISC)² Asia-Pacific

25 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
Unit 807, 8th Floor, Tower 1
The Gateway, Harbour City
Kowloon, Hong Kong
+852.2850.6951
+852.2850.6959
membersupportapac@isc2.org

@amandavanceISC2   Can you please confirm that Naveen can send a check or an International Money Order to the Hong Dong Office to pay the AMF?

D. Cragin Shelton, DSc
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
My Blog
My LinkeDin Profile
My Community Posts
navzen2000
Newcomer II

Thanks Dr. Cragin for understanding. As I indicated earlier, I would not like to get involved with the hassle of sending an international money order, and complicate things further. I would have given it a thought had I belonged to the States or any other country where (ISC)2 has an office. I definitely did not sign up for this kind of experience when I fully paid the certification fees and cleared the same.
I understand that (ISC)2 is a reputed international organization, but my experience off late makes me ask certain questions with respect to the current service level offered. No doubt, the community has been very kind and responsive to all our queries. My questions to (ISC)2 are enumerated as follows:-

1. What steps have been taken to alleviate the current payment issue, is there an alternative plan for the fix and any expected timeline to resolve it?
2. This is not the first time folks are facing this kind of issue, as there are old threads that talk about similar issue. Is there a no mechanism/process to audit the service level of (ISC)2? What is the point of putting a member support in place when there is no one to acknowledge your query.
3. When it is already known that payment system is broken in production, why it cannot be restored to a previous model/state where presumably things were working as expected? Hope (ISC)2 understands that issuing certificates to qualifying members is paramount to one's interest, all the effort for studying, appearing for an exam, endorsement etc. are done with keeping this goal in mind.

I do not intend to sound harsh here but this is something that does not put up a smile on our faces either.

Regards,
Naveen
amandavanceISC2

@CraginS Thank you for your comment. Check payments will need to be sent to HQ in Clearwater at the address below. You may also send via wire transfer.

(ISC)²

Attn: Finance

311 Park Place Blvd.

Suite 400

Clearwater, FL 33759

Best Regards,

Amanda