cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
albert_t
Newcomer I

Rollover CPEs

"Rollover CPE Credits

CPE rollover credits are limited to the total CPEs required each year. For example, CISSPs will only be able to roll over up to 40 Group A credits earned in the last 6 months of your three year certification cycle. CPEs do not rollover from cycle year to cycle year.  Rollover CPEs are calculate at the time of renewal."

My bold - how does this tie in with there being no annual requirement?

3 Replies
denbesten
Community Champion

You appear to be using an old version of the handbook.  The current version is the most authoritative source.  In it, they updated the verbiage.  If your quote comes from the (ISC)² webpage or other document, I recommend sending a reference  membersupport@isc2.org so that they can update it.  I have done this a few times now.  They are very receptive to constructive comments.

Rollover CPE
...CPE rollover credits are limited to the number of recommended annual CPEs each year for that credential, and must be earned within the last six months of the three-year certification cycle....

(page 11, with the suggested annual totals being found on page 5).

albert_t
Newcomer I

This website.  Smiley Sad

https://www.isc2.org/Member-Resources/CPE-Overview

In the "CPU Submission, Rollover and other Policies" dropdown.

I'll let them know.

Many thanks

amandavanceISC2

@albert_t Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have let our team know and will have this updated shortly. To confirm with @denbesten, the rollovers are still working the same as before, only they are listed as recommended annual CPEs rather than required. For CISSP members, you may rollover up to 40 Group A CPEs if earned in excess to the 120 within the last 6 months of your three-year cycle.

Best Regards,

Amanda