Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
terulei
Viewer

Review endorsement no update after 4 weeks and no reply after sending email to member support

Hi All,

I got email that my CISSP endorsement document has been received and need to wait 4 week for review at 10 Jun. But I got no reply after 4 weeks. Then I sent a email at 9 Jul to member support but not yet got any reply...In ISC website I can see the endorsement document has been received and under review also..

What should I do?

Thanks a lot

Teru
5 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

You just need to wait for your endorsement. Actual time frames seem to be closer to 8 weeks rather than the 4 weeks ISC2 have been advising in the emails recently.

Check out the thread for endorsement wait times here:

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Certifications/CISSP-Endorsement-Wait/td-p/15458/jump-to/first-unread-...

BTW - support will reply to you eventually, but response times for emails are around 3-4 weeks right now.

Rossva
Contributor I

Afraid that’s the size of it, it says 4 weeks, but it’s pretty bang on 8. I’ve just got mine through after a couple days shy of 8 weeks

terulei
Viewer

Thanks for reply. Since before I got my CCSP review (and my last time CISSP review, since I forgot to renew so my CISSP expired and now I need to get it again) reply punch on time, so don’t know the review may delay. Then I try to wait for a bit more time.

Thanks a lot.
AppDefects
Community Champion

@terulei wrote:
Hi All,

I got email that my CISSP endorsement document has been received and need to wait 4 week for review at 10 Jun. But I got no reply after 4 weeks. 
What should I do?

You need to pick an endorser who is committed to reviewing your application when they receive it. Ask about changing your endorser.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@AppDefects wrote:
You need to pick an endorser who is committed to reviewing your application when they receive it. Ask about changing your endorser.

He's talking about the "endorsement application received" notification email which you receive after your application has been fully submitted. i.e. after your endorser has provided their endorsement.

The emails were changed fairly recently (a couple of months ago) to advise the process for ISC2 to review and approve the application will take 4 weeks, which is wishful thinking!

I had an endorsement application approved today which was exactly 7 weeks after receiving the email saying it would take 4 weeks.