Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deephaze
Newcomer I

Renewal of CISSP

I've paid my dues and completed all my CPEs prior to the expiration date on June 30, 2019 but my certificate does not show as renewed.  I am required to maintain a certification to keep my accounts active at work.  Is there anyway to expedite the renewal process it's been over 3 weeks since I fulfilled the requirements and i haven't been able to work since June 30th.

I've also emailed ISC2 twice about this issue and no one has replied.

46 Replies
GeneHughes
Newcomer I

This is what they sent yesterday to me, just as a fyi, maybe it'll be fixed by Tuesday?

"I'm happy to help with your inquiry.

Please accept our apologies on this as we continue to work in our new system. I do see where all payments are made and your account is current. I also can confirm that all CPE requirements have been met and you will just need to wait until the next batch runs. This will be on or around September 3rd.

Please let us know if you have any other questions."

GeneHughes
Newcomer I

9/4, and no emails, no change, and no response from support.

Guess their renewal job didnt work... thanks ISC2

Kaity
Community Manager

I'm looking into this, Gene.
Kaity
Community Manager

You should be all set now - so sorry for the issue.
GeneHughes
Newcomer I

Thanks, I see it is showing right on the site now.

Do you know about the paper physical certification?

Kaity
Community Manager

Digital certificate is available now. The physical welcome kit will be mailed out and that delivery is via USPS taking a few weeks. We typically say it can be a month or 2 after certification starts before the kit is received. They are printed and shipped in batches, so it does take some time.
EZstreet
Reader I

Kaity,

Can you please help?  I am in the same situation.  I have paid all fees, earned all CPEs, received my new certificate and badge in the mail back in September (my renewal was 7/31/2019).  Still shows expired on verification link I need to send to employer (see below)

Certification

Certified Information Systems Security Professional

Active Date

Expiration Date

Jul 31, 2019

Kaity
Community Manager

Yes @EZstreet - we'll look into this right away!

GeneHughes
Newcomer I

I still havent received my paper certificate?

Frank_Mayer
Contributor I

I have not either and I renewed in July. The application update has created yet another problem.
Respectfully,

Francis (Frank) Mayer, CISSP EMERITUS