Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moe_jaber
Newcomer I

Reached 99% Compotency in CC and at least 70% in all 5 domains. Cannot reattempt questions.

I just did my test, I got a 99% competency rating, at least a 70% on all 5 domains on my first round of questions. The final assessment says that I am allowed to attempt each question at least once. However, I am not even allowed to do my second attempt on these questions. 

moe_jaber_0-1721077871085.pngmoe_jaber_1-1721077914536.png

15 Replies
moe_jaber
Newcomer I

moe_jaber_0-1721096149018.png

It even says that I am allowed to use my remaining attempts to redo the incorrect questions here. 

Atikom
Newcomer I

I am finding the same issue as well and nobody let me know how to fix this issue for me. T T

JMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

Hello @moe_jaber and @Atikom,

Thank you for reaching out to ISC2 through the Community Boards.

For your request, please send an email to membersupport@isc2.org if you haven't already, and a member of the Customer Experience Team will be able to assist you with any training questions or issues that may arise with it.

Regards,

JMExamTeam

sawanideshpande
Newcomer I

Even I am unable to reattempt it again

sawanideshpande
Newcomer I

Hello Atikom
I am facing the same issue. If you know how to resolve it please let me know. Thank you
moe_jaber
Newcomer I

Hello JMExamTeam,

I have submitted an email to membersupport@isc2.org before you submitted your reply (on July 16th, 2024) and I have yet to receive a reply.

Atikom
Newcomer I

Hi JMExamTeam,

I have sent the email to membersupport@isc2.org many times but no one has responded to me excluding auto-email. T  T

What should I do next? Can anyone help advise me?.

Atikom
Newcomer I

Hi sawanideshpande,

No one has responded to me excluding auto-email. T  T

sawanideshpande
Newcomer I

Hello
I did get a response back from them stating - "we currently have an issue that our technical team is actively investigating, which is preventing people from being able to retake their incorrect questions. Soon as we've fixed this, we'll reach out to let you know so that you're able to try again."