Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moe_jaber
Newcomer I

Reached 99% Compotency in CC and at least 70% in all 5 domains. Cannot reattempt questions.

I just did my test, I got a 99% competency rating, at least a 70% on all 5 domains on my first round of questions. The final assessment says that I am allowed to attempt each question at least once. However, I am not even allowed to do my second attempt on these questions. 

moe_jaber_0-1721077871085.pngmoe_jaber_1-1721077914536.png

15 Replies
Atikom
Newcomer I

HI sawanideshpande

I think that is the auto-email I get it as well but no one has contacted me to help fix the problem yet since last week. 😴

moe_jaber
Newcomer I

I have never gotten this email. It's good to hear that they are investigating it, thanks for the notification Sawanideshpande. 

sawanideshpande
Newcomer I

Hello 

They solved the issue and I was able to retake questions. Try contacting them through Obrizum support. 

You can find 'Get Help' on your ISC2 CC profile

Atikom
Newcomer I

I can retake the exam as well and I did the exam with a score 100% but the Competency still struck at 99%. I don't understand. 555

sawanideshpande
Newcomer I

Try getting help from Obrizum Support. They will reach out to you and ask for screenshot. They respond quickly. You can find help from your ISC2 profile itself
Atikom
Newcomer I

I have passed the course in the website now—many thanks to The OBRIZUM Support Team. 😍