Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wlackey2
Newcomer II

Question regarding Active Transcripts

So this may just turn out to be a dumb newbie question, but how do Active Transcripts work in the CPE portal? Should I be able to generate one myself to view my CPE activity, or does there have to be some other action initiated elsewhere to generate it so I can view it?

Whenever I click on the Active Transcript button in the CPE portal, the generated PDF shows my name and member number, but no date next to the Member Since field, and "No Transcript Data Exists" in the body of the page. Am I missing something here?

3 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

You should be able to click the Active Transcript button and after a short amount of processing a PDF should appear showing all of your details including your certifications and any CPEs you've earned within your current 3-year cycle - I constantly have issues with mine that require input from Member Services to resolve.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

I reached out to member support asking them to assist you with your CPEs. If you need anything additional, here is the member support help desk https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us

ISC2 Community Manager
wlackey2
Newcomer II

Thanks @AlecTrevelyan and @AndreaMoore !