Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael994
Newcomer I

Provisionally passed CISSP on 24th Feb 2021 till now no official email

Please it’s over 4 weeks i provisionally passed the CISSP exam and I’m yet to receive an official exam result. Please can someone help me out.
Thanks to this great community for all you’ve been doing.
7 Replies
mtheo
ISC2 Team

Thank you for posting your inquiry about your exam results. To better assist you, please contact Member Support directly, via email membersupport@isc2.org or via phone +1-866-331-ISC2(4722), Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET.
Pureblood
Newcomer II

Same boat here too. It's pretty frustrating how little communication they providided.

Michael994
Newcomer I

Thank you so much for your response. I called member support and was told it could take between 4-8 weeks to get the official email confirmation. So I’ll just sit tight and wait for the email. I’ve read people’s post about receiving the confirmation email and I was worried because I wrote my exam before them so that left me wondering if the system sends out the email randomly.
I’ll just keep my fingers crossed and hopefully it comes soon.
mtheo
ISC2 Team

Typically it does take just a few days for (ISC)2 to receive exam results from Pearson Vue. However, there are times when it takes longer. Please refer to https://www.isc2.org/Exams/After-Your-Exam for more information:

Receiving Your Results
(ISC)² conducts a thorough statistical and psychometric analysis of the score data to establish the pass/fail score before releasing scores. We need a minimum number of test takers before this analysis can be completed.

Depending on the volume of test takers for a given test, there may be times when scores are delayed for approximately six to eight weeks to complete this critical process.

We appreciate your patience during this process. Once it's complete, you'll hear from us.

Thanks,
Michael Thomas
Supervisor, Member Services
Michael994
Newcomer I

Good morning sir,
It’s 8 weeks today since I provisionally passed the online proctored CISSP exam and I’m yet to receive my official test result. I called the member service and was told to give more time as they don’t have my result yet.
Is there a way you can help as this is becoming a little bit frustrating having to wait for 8 weeks and still being told they don’t have my result yet.

Thank you sir as I await your response
Pureblood
Newcomer II

I’m in the same boat. Please provide an actual answer and not the same
boiler plate response. This reflects poorly on ISC2.
mrameshkumar25
Newcomer II

26th Feb Provisionally passed - and still waiting. 8 weeks up ... no response yet