Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pureblood
Newcomer II

Provisionally passed 2/27 - called ISC2 for support, was hung up on because she "could not" hear me

ISC2 is seriously lacking customer support. Provisionally passed the exam on 2/27 online at home (What a mistake...)

It's becoming the 6th and 7th week with no info. I called ISC2 for an update and hung up immediately. For as much as we pay to take the exam, and the fees to maintain the exam you would think you would treat your customers better.

3 Replies
mrameshkumar25
Newcomer II

26th Feb Provisionally passed - and still waiting. 8 weeks up ... no response yet

When I called them last week, they actually talked nice. The only thing was they had no idea when this process is going to complete. That troubles me a lot.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Hello @mrameshkumar25 and @Pureblood,

We began providing status updates for candidates who took the online proctored pilot test exams April 23. We are continuing to notify candidates individually with official results. If you are still waiting for an update regarding your exam results, please send an email with your candidate ID to memberservices3@isc2.org.  

ISC2 Community Manager
mrameshkumar25
Newcomer II

Thanks Andrea. i just emailed member services. Hope to hear from them soon. 

9 weeks and counting 😞