Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hsanders18
Viewer

Provisionally Passed CISSP exam on 6/10/2019 - when can I expect official results?

I provisionally passed the CISSP exam on 6/10/2019. How long does it take to get the official results?

I have not received an email from ISC as of yet, I only see that I passed my attempt on Pearson VUE.

Thank you,

1 Reply
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Congrats on passing the exam!

Seems there's a bit of a delay in the official results emails being sent out.

As long as the results have been transmitted by Pearson VUE, received by ISC2 and added on the system, and it's just the email that is being delayed, you can try submitting your endorsement application:

https://www.isc2.org/Endorsement

If you get a message about needing to have passed the exam in the last 9 months it means the back end admin processes haven't been completed yet and you'll need to wait. Your provisional pass letter should state it can take up to 5 business days for this process to complete, so if you haven't heard from them by the end of the business day on Monday then you can contact support.

If you do need to contact support seemingly Twitter is a good option or call them around 9:30am on the next business day and keep calling until you speak to someone. Emailing or leaving voicemails can take up to 4 weeks to get a response.

Welcome to ISC2!