Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cwalshsml
Newcomer II

Provisionally Passed CISSP Exam - 7 weeks ago today!

Well, today marks week #7.  i "Provisionally" passed the CISSP examination after working in the field for over 20 years, studying for the last 6 months, paying the $750 fee, sitting for the 5 hour exam, answering all questions while being monitored closely via camera.  I did all the correct things.  Still i wait.  After numerous calls weeks ago, i decided to wait, the 6-8 weeks as suggested.  My question to all who are in the same boat as me:  Has anyone hit the 8th. week yet, and got their email?  Or will there be another disclaimer posted about waiting longer.  Maybe it will be written to say 4-6 months.  Who knows at this point.  Again, i realize the importance of making sure the examination is legitimate to keep the certification in high regard, but this is poor business and communication. - ../cjw

11 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @cwalshsml 

The email I was referring to only applies to the candidates who participated in the online proctor pilot test, which was available for two weeks earlier in the year. We have not had any more online proctored exams since this pilot test period.

Those candidates will begin to receive their official results today with instructions on how to move forward. 

Let me know if I need to clarify further, thank you! 

cwalshsml
Newcomer II

Thank You!!!

../cjw