cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheTech
Newcomer II

Provisional pass CISSP - No mail

Hello all,

Provisionally passed CISSP on Friday 11th September, received the printout from pearson vue which states 2-5 days for Pearson to transfer results.

I am pre-empting potential issues and raising this post due to a lot of similar posts around no email being received and issues being discovered. Currently I have filled out the endorsement process but cannot submit due to no results yet.

In my Pearson vue dashboard I can see that the exam has a status of delivery successful

Any help from Pearson vue/ISC2 would be gratefully received

Regards

Matt

12 Replies
CY
Newcomer II

I too did not receive any formal exam results after passing my exam on 16 Sep.  Today is 24 Sep, well past 5 days as indicated on the provisional pass letter and email I received.  

tonyshiver
Contributor II

@CY Please contact Member Services and one of our Member Support Coordinators can look into this for you.

Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET
+1-866-331-ISC2(4722)
+1-727-785-0189
membersupport@isc2.org

Tony Shiver

Manager, Member Services

For questions or issues related to candidate/member services, please contact: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us.
TheTech
Newcomer II

Still no results and not any closer to getting them.

@tonyshiverThe only update I am receiving from ISC2 are repeated emails from the same agent tell me "I want to notify that you that I have received your inquiry and are currently reviewing the issue." - You are not telling me what the issue is and why Pearson wont release my results, and if you do not know that then you are not talking to Pearson as you have previously informed me.

This is beyond a joke now with both Pearson and ISC2 avoiding dealing with this issue (to which I have no real idea as to what the issue is.)

Constant battles to get non-conflicting information and Pearson repeatedly advising "Please wait X number of days"

Am I under investigation from Pearson? Who knows! I feel like this is heading to a revoked pass but I am definitely feeling victimized as if I have done something wrong due to their own equipment and support not working as required.

3 days ago told to wait 2-3 days, yesterday told that resolution will be provided today. Today told wait 3-5 days then told to call a number which is not open on weekend..........

Adding more as I would like an absolute resolution and not for this to drag out @isc2, @isc2Bobby, @Tim_ISC2, @TaraZ_isc2, @PatriciaISC2, @AndreaMoore, @amandavanceISC2, @Kaity,