cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JaredW
Viewer III

Problem with Member Support

Good morning,

I am having a similar issue that others have had where calling/emailing member support isn't really solving my problem, or at least assuring me my problem is being looked at. I initially emailed customer support and had some back and forth for a few emails, and then nothing. After the email silence, I called customer support and have spoken to different individuals that advised they would call me back. No return call yet, so I called back and tried to get along further but nothing yet. 

My problem is as follows:

I passed SSCP last month 10/18/2019 and I have not received any email from ISC2 to proceed to the next steps. (Associate fees.etc) Pearson shows that I have passed on their portal, and I have contacted them to verify that their scores have been submitted to ISC2. Passing this certification is tied to some coursework for my school, and the end of that term is coming up in 12ish days. 

I am interested in doing more ISC2 certifications, but if I have to make this many calls to make this happen each time, its not looking good. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Jared, 

Congrats on passing the exam! I just sent an email and cc'd you to try to help resolve this issue ASAP before your course ends in 12 days. 

~Andrea

ISC2 Community Manager
JaredW
Viewer III

Thank you, I appreciate it!