cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jtquinn
Viewer

Printing Digital Certificate

Hello everyone,

Under Member Benefits it states we can print our digital certificate from our Profile but I can not find where under my Profile.  Does anyone know where that function is located in our profiles?

22 Replies
Chigo58
Newcomer I

Thanks for clarifying! Good day.
CraginS
Defender I

@amandavanceISC2 wrote:

@vats Thank you for inquiry. Please note, the certificate will look like that if your certification cycle has not yet started, or your are an Associate of (ISC)2. If you are a member and your cycle begins on February 1, 2019, that is when you will be able to download the certificate. If you are an Associate, that is a status, so certificates are not provided.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

Amanda,

What has happened to the suggestion to move away from the term digital certificate for the PDF files of our certification documents? As a reminder, and to inform others who missed it, we discussed the problems with that term last August and September in the Member Support thread

Mis-Used Term on (ISC)2 Site - "Digital Certificate"

In September you said, "Thank you for your suggestion! I will bring this to management for review to see if we can update the wording."

To avoid confusion with digital certificates used for PKI signing, encryption, TLS servers, etc, how about changing to "PDF Certificate?"

Thanks,

D. Cragin Shelton, DSc
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
My Blog
My LinkeDin Profile
My Community Posts
amandavanceISC2

@CraginS To confirm, the suggestion was sent to management; however, we cannot implement every suggestion that is made. That is not to say that this will not be updated down the road as we are making a lot of updates to the website in 2019. 

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

s_t
Newcomer III

Hi, what if I have multiple certificates?
The Members/Digital Certificate link points to the first one. How can I download the second?

This can be crucial as paper certificate for CISSP never arrived so I had to download and print it. I'd like to have this opportunity for CCSP cert as well.

Please advise
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

You should have contacted support to say your paper cert never arrived so they could have sent out another one. I believe they start charging for them if you ask for more than one replacement though.

In terms of the downloadable version, when you have multiple certs the download will have multiple pages, one for each cert.

EDIT:  I have heard of someone with multiple certs whose certs didn't all appear in the download for some reason. If you definitely can't see all of your certs when you download them you need to contact support.

EDIT2: Just found the thread talking about missing certificates and there was a general issue that has now been resolved. So either the issue has returned or your cycle for your CCSP hasn't started yet. The certificate is not available until the cycle starts:

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Member-Support/Digital-Certificate-Availability/td-p/17164

amandavanceISC2

@s_t As @AlecTrevelyan  mentioned, this could be a couple of things. If your CCSP cycle hasn't started yet, that is why you only have one; however, the digital certificates are all on one PDF (this gets missed a lot), so you'd have to scroll to see the other one (once the cycle begins). If you have not received your CISSP certificate within 12 weeks of the cycle start date, please email me directly from your primary email address and include your inquiry and member ID number and I will look into this.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

avance@isc2.org

Hrishikant
Viewer

Guys, 

I am not able to see my certificate, It just showing me the green pdf file only. Can anyone have the clue?

Regards

Rishi

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

It's been mentioned in this very thread a couple of times already...

I'm guessing that you are newly endorsed and your certification cycle hasn't started yet.

The downloadable certificate will not be available until your cycle starts, which is typically the first day of the month following the date when your endorsement was approved.

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem.

Moreover, after being a member for years, I have somehow been labelled as 'non-member' all of a sudden 

(fees paid and everything in order).

Any suggestions?

K.

amandavanceISC2

@Konstantinos776 Please email me with your primary email address on file as well as your member ID number and I will check into your account.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

avance@isc2.org