cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jtquinn
Viewer

Printing Digital Certificate

Hello everyone,

Under Member Benefits it states we can print our digital certificate from our Profile but I can not find where under my Profile.  Does anyone know where that function is located in our profiles?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Hrobky
Viewer II

Today it is

https://www.isc2.org/

1. Your Login name in the top right -> Profile
  2. In the left pane under "Certifications Held": "Print Member Digital Certificate"
22 Replies
userblei
Newcomer II

MEMBERS --> Digital Certificates
Thalpius
Newcomer III

From the FAQ:

Q: Can I get a soft/digital copy of my certificate?

A: Yes, you can download a PDF copy of your certificate from the (ISC)2 website. After logging into your member profile, please hover over ‘Members’ on the green taskbar, and select ‘Digital Certificates’ from the drop-down.

Source: https://www.isc2.org/Frequently-Asked-Questions

jtquinn
Viewer

Thank you. 

vats
Viewer II

Hi All,

What is the reason getting blur image while downloading the Digital certificate?

Member--->Download Digital Certificate

Any help/suggestion?

amandavanceISC2

@vats Thank you for inquiry. Please note, the certificate will look like that if your certification cycle has not yet started, or your are an Associate of (ISC)2. If you are a member and your cycle begins on February 1, 2019, that is when you will be able to download the certificate. If you are an Associate, that is a status, so certificates are not provided.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

Chigo58
Newcomer I

Hi @amandavanceISC2 - i believe my cycle has started and my AMFs have been paid - yet when I try to access the digital certificate i get a blank green screen. Is this normal? How can I download the member digital certificate for reference please?

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Cycles tend to start on the first day of the month following the date your endorsement application was approved. If you have recently had your endorsement approved (i.e. this month) then your cycle will start tomorrow.

Not sure about exact timings but ISC2 is headquartered in Florida so you'll probably need to factor the time zones into it if you're being precise and you don't live in the east coast time zone!

Chigo58
Newcomer I

Ok - thank you - that makes sense then.

amandavanceISC2

@Chigo58 Thank you for your inquiry. As @AlecTrevelyan  mentioned, the cycle start dates are always the first of the month following your approved endorsement notification. If you were approved this month, your cycle start date will be February 1, 2019 (tomorrow). Tomorrow you should be able to download the actual certificate and a physical copy will also be mailed.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance