Dear Patrons,

I have question on how much i should pay now with new AMF Changes:

Currrent Certifications : CISSP, CCSP

CCSP Due Date is 07/31/2019

CISSP Due Date is 03/31/2020,

Am i right in thinking with new AMF Changes, i wait for July 1st 

and
1. Pay CCSP [2019] @ 125$

2. Pay CCSP  , CISSP [2020] together from there on for 125$ ?

if i do and 1 and 2 , i will be in good standing still right? 

CISSP Due Date is 03/31/2020, CCSP Due Date is 07/31/2019CISSP Due Date is 03/31/2020, CCSP Due Date is 07/31/2019

3 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

You need to align your account with the new pay upfront AMF policy by 30th June 2019:

https://www.isc2.org/Policies-Procedures/AMFs-Overview

What does it say in the notification box at the top of the page when you login to the member portal? Whatever it is, that is what you'll need to do.

I'm no expert on this but judging by your screenshot I think you need to pay $100 by 30th June 2019 to bring your CCSP in line with the new policy.

Your notification box at the top of the member portal will change once you do this and will likely say you need to pay $125 on 1st April 2020 (assuming you earned your CISSP before your CCSP) to cover all certs, and this will be your first proper upfront billed payment.

EDIT: on second look I think you'll also need to pay the $85 CISSP fee that is showing by 30th June 2019 so a total of $185 is due by then, but I reiterate whatever it tells you to do at the top of the member portal is what you need to go by!

amandavanceISC2

@satisheshwar Thank you for your inquiry. Please email me from your primary email on file and include your member ID number. I will then provide you with details on what needs to be paid prior to June 30, 2019. Please remember, AMFs are now due at the beginning of each cycle year, not the end, so your due dates will be different from what you listed.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

Radioteacher
Community Champion

The short answer is that you need to pay $185 now.  Next year it will be only $125.

I paid mine today.

Paul