cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KB2-ISC
Newcomer I

Online Endorsement Application | Not Available

Hi,

I received the confirmation email of completing the first step (provisionally passing the CISSP) of two steps to becoming CISSP certified.  Unfortunately, when I try to start/complete step 2 (online endorsement application) the link directs me to the homepage of (ISC)2 (www.isc2.org). 

I have tried the URLs included in the email confirmation and have also tried the following steps:
1. Logged onto my (ISC)2 account
2. Hovered over the "Certifications" tab
3. Clicked "Endorsement"
4. Clicked the "Online Endorsement Application" link in the first sentence

I've also used my personal network and a corporate network to include three (3) different browsers which have all routed me to the (ISC)2 homepage.

Any suggestion(s) to fix this issue?  I imagine there is some kind of provision on my account limiting what I can interface with on the (ISC)2 site.

I was able to talk to a member-support service representative this morning who said she would forward my issue to help desk to get it resolved by close of business today.  It's pretty much close of business and I haven't heard back from member-support and I'm unable to reach them via phone (forwarded to voice mail).  

Any positive feedback would greatly be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

V/R

Ken

28 Replies
Murugan
Newcomer I

happy to know it worked 🙂

cmg
Viewer

I am having the exact same problem. I emailed member support today and am waiting for their response.

KB2-ISC
Newcomer I

CMG,

Hopefully member support gets back to you soon.  Immediately after I posted my comment, I emailed membersupport@isc2.org for assistance.  It took about 3 business days but I recently received an email stating that Help Desk updated my account to resolve the problem.

I'm now able to easily (and directly) access the endorsement application.  

V/R

Ken

amandavanceISC2

@sabeer_learning glad to hear you were able to submit! If anyone else is having trouble submitting your endorsements, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

avance@isc2.org

amandavanceISC2

Good morning! If anyone is having trouble submitting their endorsement application, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly with your primary email address on file and your (ISC)² ID number and I will be happy to look into the issue.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

avance@isc2.org

shion
Viewer

same problem here, I cant access the endorsement page

amandavanceISC2

@shion Please email me at avance@isc2.org with your (ISC)² ID number and primary email address on file.

Best Regards,

Amanda 

@amandavanceISC2 @Marusab

Couldyou let me know what was done to fix Sameer's issue? i am having the exact same problem in that when visiting www.isc2.org/Endorsement and selecting the 'online application', the apps.isc2.org link redirects automatically back to www.isc2.org. i have tried with multiple machines/browsers/mobile devices to no avail.

i did send an email over to the  member support email but have not received a response as of yet.

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

muradgurbanov
Viewer

Something has been done (some kind of activation i guess) by help desk, so it is working for me now. 

amandavanceISC2

@shawnedwardsnl I was able to pull your email from yesterday to the MS inbox and have submitted a ticket on your behalf. I should have an update for you shortly. 

If anyone is having any issues with being redirected to the home screen when attempting to submit their endorsement, please email me at avance@isc2.org with your primary email address and ID number.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance