Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RipVanWinkle
Newcomer I

Notification for Rejected CPE?

Is any notification given if CPE entries are rejected? Similarly, if you submit a request for assistance for CPE which have not been credited, is any notification provided when customer support reviews the situation? I am currently waiting for a result in both of these situations.

It's difficult to sit in limbo waiting to see if CPEs are credited with no notifications one way or the other. I would assume the absence of notification from ISC² has to lead to repeated requests and duplicate efforts from customer support. Even a boilerplate "your CPEs have been: Accepted/Rejected" email/message would probably serve to improve efficiency and transparency to an extent - not to mention member satisfaction.

2 Replies
Chuxing
Community Champion

@RipVanWinkle.

This is one of the features that the new platform lack, besides other issues. As I have mentioned before, the acknowledgement and status check absolutely need to be included in any portal designs like this. I have serious concerns of this entire application development project management. If ones has fundamental understandings of any modern PM methodologies such as RAD or Agile, the user input is a key part of any IT project, and that step seems to have been missed here.

Cheers (not),

@RipVanWinkle Thank you for your inquiry. Please know, your CPE status will automatically show you if your CPE submission was accepted, selected for audit, or failed. If selected for audit, you will receive a confirmation email. If you have CPEs that need to be approved, please send me your details (ID number and primary email address on file) either in a DM or by emailing me at avance@isc2.org and I will be happy to look into this for you.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance