cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
archicissp
Newcomer II

CISSP Book + Audio material

Hello,

I recently took Security+ exam and passed and I am preparing for CISSP.

I have a couple of quick questions:

1. I think  key to success of my Security+ exam was buying supporting audio and online material for Darrell Gibson book. I would read the book and listen to the audio  which he has categorized the audio into Review topics, remember it and Questions section. That was very helpful in grasping the concept.

Does anyone know such a material related to CISSP book ?

I do have Sybex, 11th hour, Sunflower etc but do not have supporting audio or online questions.

2. Also how much different is the syllabus for CISSP from Security+ ? Are Security+ material going to be helpful for CISSP ?

I joined CISSP boot camp in January and have studied since then. And want to give final push and appear for the exam in may be next 5-6 week.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies
Thalpius
Newcomer III

I don't know a book which comes with audio, but I've listened this and it's pretty good:

https://itunes.apple.com/nl/podcast/cissp-training/id969825909?mt=2

Tip: Be sure to understand everything, not to read everything. Take a book, read and really understand what is says. If you're not sure, google, youtube or anything till you master the content and THEN continue. Another tip is to do as many practice questions as possible. Be sure you can answer the question and explain why. If you can't explain, same as before, google, youtube till you master it.

And good luck with the exam! You won't regret it.

archicissp
Newcomer II

Thank You !

This is very helpful.