Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mynk29
Newcomer I

No communication 6 weeks after passing the exam.

It has been 6 weeks after I have passed the exam on 12/3/2021 and so far I have not received any communication from anyone other than a templated response that sometime it takes more time for for Pearson to transmit the exam results.

What is really frustrating is that a person who wrote the exam same day as mine on the same centre got the endorsement email 2 days later. The reminder emails are unanswered and phone goes to voicemail.

If someone from ISC2 monitor this thread then please provide an update. 

Thank you,

Mayank Sharma

9 Replies
PSSIC
Newcomer II

ISC2 can't even live by their own code of ethics. Always lies to exam takers after the exam 2-5 business days response. After I passed my CAP exam last year, It took me almost three months before ISC2 sent me an email.

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @mynk29 - we're sending an email today with an update about the timeline. Please check your email for something from us. Official results are beginning to be sent out today (April 23) to online proctored candidates. 

We apologize for any frustration this unforeseen delay has caused.

mynk29
Newcomer I

Hello Kaity, 

Thanks for the reply. I didnt get any email from ISC2 today. By the way I wrote the exam at a Pearson Center.

When I go to Pearson Vue website and request a receipt I get the email right away so I do not expect that this is an issue with email or communication. 

mynk29
Newcomer I

Couldn't agree more! 

One would expect that if you is charging 1000 AUD to conduct an exam- you should maintain sufficient infrastructure to deliver the result in timely manner. Today is 45th day since without any communication from anyone. 

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @mynk29 

The update I posted was only referring to online proctored exam candidates. I will contact Member Support to look into the issue impacting your results. 

PSSIC
Newcomer II

Hi Kathy,

I am still waiting for an official email from ISC2 

PSSIC
Newcomer II

Has anyone who sat for CISSP Online protocol received an official result email from ISC2 yet?

cwalshsml
Newcomer II

Great question, but i heard some have.  Im going on 10 weeks....

I just called support, that was wonderful.  Got nowhere, asked for escalation, and was then told....

i would more than likely not get a call back today, because it was 2PM.  And that it usually takes 3 days (72hrs) for a response.  You really can't make this stuff up! 

../cjw

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@cwalshsml 

I have private messaged you. Please check your private messages.

ISC2 Community Manager