Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
albert_t
Newcomer I

No CPE history

This is probably another "grace period" issue ...

I am waiting for some auto submitted CPEs (Brighttalk, Bluesky and chapter)  to come through from the last days of my CPE period (ended 30 Jun).  If I go to the edit CPEs page, there is nothing there - no "view", no listing of current and last period.

Can I suggest that when the CPU period has ended, and especially if the CPEs haven't been recorded. the last period's data CPE data is available in parallel with the current period for at least the grace period.  This would allow to allow members to take copies for their records and to monitor the CPEs that are expected. 

4 Replies
khurtwilliams
Newcomer II

I don't wait for vendors/organizations to submit CPEs on my behalf. I do it myself and clean up any duplicates that appear in my CPE record.
albert_t
Newcomer I

I normally do that, but this is the end of period, and I can't clean up a r4ecord that I can't see

amandavanceISC2

@albert_t Thank you for your inquiry and I apologize for the inconvenience. This is something we are working to resolve as soon as possible. Once resolved, members will be able to see the CPEs submitted for that current cycle, while in their 90-day grace period. As @khurtwilliams mentioned, you may also submit these CPEs manually to ensure you renew. Since you are in your 90-day grace period, you will need to submit as drafts and then email either myself or membersupport@isc2.org to have the draft CPEs approved. To submit as drafts, you will need to fill in all information and then click 'Save & Exit' rather than 'Save & Continue'. 

Best Regards, 

Amanda Vance

avance@isc2.org

albert_t
Newcomer I

Thanks Amanda, I'm presuming that the partner CPEs will still get credited automatically,  so I'll give it a little more time before I revert to manual.